Wake up flavor with this garlic salt blend. It is a simple tasty all-purpose seasoning and the ingredients are a staple in most savory dishes. You can sprinkle this mix of salt, garlic, and parsley on bread, in sauces and soups, or anything needing a salty boost with a slightly garlicky tang.
Salt, organic dehydrated garlic, organic parsley.
Cauliflower "Rice" with Carrots
Garlic Avocado "Butter"
Sweet Potato Garlic Chips
Specific: Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner if using in higher doses used for therapeutic purposes and taking any medications. Garlic may cause gastrointestinal disturbance in sensitive individuals or in persons with acute or chronic stomach inflammation.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store herbs and spices in tightly capped containers and keep away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Here are the suggested shelf lives of each spice category:
- Ground spices and blends (nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric): 4 to 8 months
- Herbs (basil, oregano, parsley): 1 to 2 years
- Whole spices (cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks): 4 years
- Seeds: 4 years (except for poppy and sesame seeds, which should be discarded after 2 years)
- Extracts: 4 years (except for vanilla, which will last forever)