Dendritic is a highly purified sodium chloride that is crystallized under special conditions. Fans of dendritic salt like its absorptive capacity. A relatively small amount can be a great addition to bath salt blends. It helps maintain fragrance, holds essential oils stronger and for longer, requires less pigment, and reduces clumping. It’s a preservative for sea salt bath blends.
Fine Grain: The fine grain size of Dendritic Salt is perfect for use as bath salt products such as salt scrubs, packaged bath salts and exfoliating soaps. This is also a popular size for use in commercial spa therapies.
Dendritic Salt, Fine
Specific: Not intended for consumption.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store herbs and spices in tightly capped containers and keep away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Here are the suggested shelf lives of each spice category:
- Ground spices and blends (nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric): 4 to 8 months
- Herbs (basil, oregano, parsley): 1 to 2 years
- Whole spices (cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks): 4 years
- Seeds: 4 years (except for poppy and sesame seeds, which should be discarded after 2 years)
- Extracts: 4 years (except for vanilla, which will last forever)