Dead Sea Bath Salt is 100% pure, harvested from the Dead Sea in Israel where the mineral content is the highest. It contains the highest mineral content, making it ideal for use in spa treatments and for therapeutic-grade Dead Sea bath salts and scrubs. Superior for its skin-soothing properties and uniquely gentle for bathing purposes.
Coarse Grain: The Coarse grain size of Dead Sea Bath Salt is perfect for use in the bathtub for soaking. This grain size mixes well with essential oils to make your own homemade soothing bath salt soaks and create a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
Dead Sea Salt
Dead Sea Salt, Coarse (Bokek)
Specific: Not intended for consumption.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store herbs and spices in tightly capped containers and keep away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Here are the suggested shelf lives of each spice category:
- Ground spices and blends (nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric): 4 to 8 months
- Herbs (basil, oregano, parsley): 1 to 2 years
- Whole spices (cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks): 4 years
- Seeds: 4 years (except for poppy and sesame seeds, which should be discarded after 2 years)
- Extracts: 4 years (except for vanilla, which will last forever)